Headphone, Adapter, Casing etc
Collection of Information
We collect, process and use your information when you:
1. Register for our Services or sign in to an existing account
2. Visit our website(s)
3. Access our application(s)
4. Connect to our Services using third-party accounts, such as your email, social media or payment account(s)
5. Contact us for support
6. Participate in our shopping or influencer programs
7. Enter a sweepstakes, contest, promotion, survey or poll
Further, we and our service providers automatically collect certain information about you through:
1. Interaction with our Services
2. Cookies and other tracking technologies
3. Location-identifying technologies
4. Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities
The types of information you provide may include personal information. “Personal information” means information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination). The personal information you may provide to us includes:
1. First and last name
2. Unique personal identifier
3. Email address
4. Mailing, billing and/or shipping address
5. Phone number
6. Payment information (payment account holder name, payment account number, payment card expiration date, billing address, etc.)
7. Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you;
8. How you connect to our Services, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session IDs and information regarding the network and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device and carrier), and system configuration information
9. Browsing, shopping and purchase history, including accrued cash-back etc.
10. Your geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and locale preferences
11. Click-stream data (internet or other electronic information regarding you browsing history, search history, the web page visited before you came to our website, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data meaning the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through our services)
12. Audio recordings of your voice to the extent you call us, as permitted under applicable law;
13. Inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes.
Disclosure of Information Collected
JRFUMART does not sell, trade or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to any other parties except for those that assist JRFUMART in operating its website, conducting the business and serving the users. It may share visitor’s/reader’s personal information internally to understand the user base, promote the number of users and increase user engagement.
In the event that JRFUMART desires to use personal information in a different way than that described above it shall seek consent of the individual. JRFUMART may release personally identifiable information if it is required to comply with the laws of Japan.
Data RetentionWe shall hold visitors/readers personal information if your account exists with JRFUMART. Notwithstanding, JRFUMART may retain data for a further period as per its own internal data retention policy. Visitor’s/reader’s personal information shall be deleted upon expiry of your JRFUMART account. Please note that there may be events when the erasing/deleting of information may take more time than usual, and JRFUMART shall not hold any responsibility in such events.
AdvertisementThe advertisements included in the JRFUMART website and
Apps, are by third-party companies & ad networks through independent ad
tags, which may collect information about users for which JRFUMART shall bear no
responsibility that may arise as a result of collecting and/or sharing the
information with any other party.
JRFUMART shall not accept any liability that may arise as a result of any content of any advertisement that may appear on the JRFUMART website.
Third Party Advertisements and linksAt the discretion of JRFUMART, the website or application may display or allow advertisements of third-party services or products. These third-party sites may have separate and independent privacy policies. JRFUMART accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
JRFUMART does not hold any responsibility for information leakage due to the visitor/reader accessing a separate link, application or website, whether through a link in the website or contents of JRFUMART.
Demographic and purchase informationWe may reference other sources of demographic and other information to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the user behavior on our website.
ChildJRFUMART does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 years old, you may use JRFUMART Services only with involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
Automatic InformationExamples of the information we collect and analyze include:
The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
Login; e-mail address; password;
The location of your device or computer;
Network information about your internet service provider;
JRFUMART Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files (e.g., file name, dates, times and location of your images));
version and time zone setting;
Purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as “Top Sellers”;
The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
Phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
Images or videos when you shop in our stores or stores using JRFUMART Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Request the Closure of Your Account and the Deletion of Your Personal Information
You can submit a request for us to permanently close your JRFUMART account and delete your personal information:
1. Review the products and services associated with your account.
2. Sign out your account you want to close.
3. Send us an email (support [at] jrfumart.com) to Close Your JRFUMART Account.
4. Write down the reason in the mail body Yes, I want to permanently close my JRFUMART account and delete my data.
Note: Once your account has been closed, all of the products and services accessed through your account will no longer be available to you or anyone else, and it cannot be restored in any case. If you decide later that you want to start ordering from us again, or if you would like to use website features that require an account, you'll need to create a new account in the JRFUMART.
A confirmation notification will be sent to the email address associated to your account or via text message.
If you have any enquiry, please contact us.